It was a big week for the climate, here and overseas!
Our Prime Minister revealed his anti-windmill agenda as the basis of his efforts to undermine the RET, six European oil companies called for a price on carbon, and the UNFCCC meeting in Bonn made further preparations for Paris.
And CCL Australia:-
- met with Dennis Jensen, MP for Tangney, WA
- met with Anthony Albanese, MP for Grayndler, NSW
- met with the staff of Julie Bishop, MP for Curtin, WA
- started a new Group in Fremantle
- met with Daniel Mercer, Environment Reporter at The West Australian
We have started to climb what should be an exponential growth curve over the next few years. We aim to give those 6 oil companies the carbon price they are asking for – preferably the best one possible, Carbon Fee and Dividend