We are Creating the Political Will for a Liveable World – Join us!
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia is a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots advocacy and education organisation focused on national policies to accelerate climate solutions.
Find out all about us here and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Solutions
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia solutions are compatible with all sides of politics and will build bipartisanship
- The Carbon Fee and Dividend
By building constructive, working relationships with Members of Parliament we seek passage of Carbon Fee and Dividend legislation, a climate change solution and solution accelerator that bridges the partisan divide. Carbon Fee and Dividend is a revenue-neutral carbon tax with 100% of the net revenue returned directly to households that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions dramatically while growing the economy and saving lives.
- Powerful Citizen Engagement
Governments will respond to the will of the people provided we tell them what we want. And what we want is a liveable world. This is what Citizens’ Climate Lobby works for. To empower citizens to connect with and influence their own Members of Parliament. To spread the idea that each one of us can address climate change and accelerate climate solutions. Working together we can make this happen.
- In order to generate the political will necessary for climate action, we train and support volunteers to build relationships with elected officials, the media and their local community.
- Our consistently respectful, non-partisan approach to climate education is designed to create a broad, sustainable foundation for climate action across all geographic regions and political inclinations.
- By building upon shared values rather than partisan divides, and empowering our supporters to work in keeping with the concerns of their local communities, we work towards the adoption of fair, effective, and sustainable climate change solutions.
Citizens Climate Lobby Australia started in 2014.
We now have members in 130 of the 150 Federal electorates! Our parent organisation, Citizens Climate Lobby began in the United States on October 7, 2007, and now has over 84,000 supporters worldwide in 31 countries. Join us here, find out all about us here and get in touch at email@example.com