Clearing the Air 2018 Conferences and Lobby Days
Clearing the Air 2018 Conferences and Lobby Days are Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia’s series of regional and national networking, training and lobbying events across Australia.
These are powerful training and networking experiences enabling CCL members to initiate and build on relationships with MPs.
In 2018 and 2019, Clearing the Air will be hosted in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and each year will culminate in our national conference in Canberra. Interested? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
15 & 16 September 2018 – Save the date for the National Clearing the Air 2018 conference and 17 & 18 September 2018 lobby days
New members and lobbyists are welcome! You can join Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia here.
Please note that CCL membership (which is free) and training is essential for attending CCL lobby days.
Our conference theme, Clearing the Air, points to the pollution in the atmosphere, as well as to the climate policy fog of the last ten years.
Our non-partisan approach and technology neutrality can help clear the air and make way for rational climate policy.
At a CCL conference, you will:
- Hear from expert speakers
- Engage in interactive workshop sessions
- Develop your expertise as a climate advocate
- Learn about CCL’s successful approach to enabling climate solutions
On lobby days we put our training into practice by having conversations with MPs and/or staff that create the breakthroughs necessary to enact effective climate solutions.
Thank you everybody who joined us at the
Perth WA Clearing the Air
Conference and Lobby Days 2018
Queens Building – Wesley Quarter, Level 1, 97 William Street Perth
- James Lush – Founder/Director at Lush Media and ABC Radio Presenter Messaging to the Mainstream
- Dennys Angove – Retired CSIRO Atmospheric Chemist, CCL volunteer On Being an Atmospheric Scientist and a Climate Advocate
- Leo Kerr – Founder of My Electric Car The Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Richard Chapman and Emma Hadley – Tesla S Car Owners. Available for discussion, and will have their car on display
The Fee of $30 (or $20 for students) includes:
- Sunday lunch, morning and afternoon tea (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options)
- Optional Sunday evening dinner, at own cost, at a local city restaurant.
- Payments can be made by EFT: details are at the top of the registration form.
- Registrations close on 12 February 2018
There is no charge for Lobby Days and meals are self purchased on Lobby Days.
If you can’t make it to the conferences but want to DONATE then please do.