Clearing the Air 2018 Conferences and Lobby Days
Clearing the Air 2018 Conferences and Lobby Days are Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia’s first-ever series of regional networking, training and lobbying events across Australia.
These are powerful training and networking events and build on the success of our National Conference and Lobby Days in Canberra. They are excellent preparation for the MP meetings that follow.
In 2018, Clearing the Air will be available in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and will culminate in our National Conference in Canberra. Interested? Get in touch! email@example.com
New members and lobbyists are welcome! You can join Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia here.
Please note that CCL membership (free) and training is essential for attending CCL lobby days.
Our conference theme, Clearing the Air, points to the pollution in the atmosphere, as well as to the climate policy fog of the last ten years.
Our non-partisan approach and technology neutrality can help clear the air and make way for rational climate policy. We are launching this series with a one day conference, followed by 2 optional lobby days, in beautiful Perth, Western Australia.
Thank you everybody who joined us at the
Perth WA Clearing the Air
Conference and Lobby Days 2018
At the Conference, you will:
- Hear from expert speakers
- Engage in interactive workshop sessions
- Develop your expertise as a climate advocate
- Learn about CCL’s successful approach to enabling climate solutions
- Hear about the electric vehicle revolution, view a Tesla car and speak with the owners
On the Lobby days we will put our training into practice by having conversations with MPs and/or staff that create the breakthroughs necessary to enact effective climate solutions.
Queens Building – Wesley Quarter, Level 1, 97 William Street Perth
- James Lush – Founder/Director at Lush Media and ABC Radio Presenter Messaging to the Mainstream
- Dennys Angove – Retired CSIRO Atmospheric Chemist, CCL volunteer On Being an Atmospheric Scientist and a Climate Advocate
- Leo Kerr – Founder of My Electric Car The Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Richard Chapman and Emma Hadley – Tesla S Car Owners. Available for discussion, and will have their car on display
The Fee of $30 (or $20 for students) includes:
- Sunday lunch, morning and afternoon tea (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options)
- Optional Sunday evening dinner, at own cost, at a local city restaurant.
- Payments can be made by EFT: details are at the top of the registration form.
- Registrations close on 12 February 2018
There is no charge for Lobby Days and meals are self purchased on Lobby Days.
If you can’t make it to the conferences but want to DONATE then please do.