We’re so glad you’ve joined us. Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia currently runs groups meetings in Melbourne, Wollongong, North, South, Western and Central Sydney, Berowra in New South Wales, Canberra, Perth, Denmark WA, Albany WA, Adelaide, Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and more start every month.
If you have just completed the join form then your local group or state coordinator will be in touch with you soon.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a group meeting near you – CCL Australia’s members are an Australia-wide network and meet online, on social media and at conferences to train, lend support or volunteer time towards CCLs unique approach to accelerating climate solutions.
To find out more at any time, contact your regional coordinator, below. They’re friendly people and they love to help new members get involved.
- NSW – Peter peterT@ccl.org.au
- ACT – Jodie firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIC – Millie email@example.com
- WA – Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org and Rod email@example.com
- SA – Jim firstname.lastname@example.org
- QLD – Nell email@example.com and Heidi firstname.lastname@example.org
- NT – Jim email@example.com
- TAS – TBA firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the next steps now!
- If you want to get started right away then send a quick email to your regional coordinator or to email@example.com and we will connect you with your local group and activities. CCL Australia’s Google Calendar is here and our online conferencing call ZOOM line is here.
- Save the date to join the next online Australian Monthly Meeting with Guest Speaker (2-3 PM AEDT second Saturday of each month) and the next online National Conversation (8-9 PM AEDT on the Thursday following the second Saturday call).
- Test out your access to CCL Australia’s ZOOM webinar account from a computer, tablet or smartphone: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Go to https://citizensclimate.zoom.us/j/3920795005 or dial 02 8015 2088 then enter the Meeting ID: 3920795005 into your phone keypad.
- You can also connect with CCL Australia members and coordinators on our Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Twitter and read a bit more about us on the CCL Australia blog and in the newsletter archive. Read what is new globally with CCL on the CCL International Blog.
- Read all about CCLs signature legislative proposal for accelerating climate solutions – the carbon fee and dividend, which results in a dividend paid every month to every household – aka the CFD
- Click here to find dates and register for CCL’s monthly international Climate Advocate Training (ensure you select your time zone). Or, you can watch it here now.
- Once you have listened to the international CCL Climate Advocate Training you can register to attend all or some of CCL’s 12-week online weekly international CCL Core Volunteer Training. Click here to register with Citizens’ Climate Education, aka CCL University (ensure you select your time zone), or, you can watch Core Volunteer Training recordings and download slides here now. Access the international CCL Learning Centre materials here.
- RSVP below to join CCLs weekly international Information Session for new members (10 am AEST Thursdays – 1 hr).
- Once you have RSVP’d you will receive your:
- – unique link to attend the Information Session,
- – link to a recorded version of the Information Session, which you can listen to at your convenience,
- – links to register for in-depth training, as well as links to training session recordings and slides,
- – login to your dashboard at the international CCL volunteer web portal, CCL Community, a treasure trove of action teams, forums, local group communications platforms, resources and activities.
RSVP for the CCL Information Session
RSVP for our Intro Call
We’ll send you an email before our next Information Session. Wondering if you can invite someone else? Absolutely! Please send them the following link to register: https://citizensclimatelobby.org/join-weekly-intro-call/
By clicking “RSVP for our Intro Call” you are giving Citizens’ Climate Lobby and Citizens’ Climate Education, Corp. permission to send you email including information about CCL/CCEC and how you can volunteer and support our work. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recently completed an online form to join CCL, then can you please check you receive our welcome email? Check your spam folder as well. If you do not receive that email within 1-2 days can you please let us know? email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org